Penicuik & District Model Flying Association
PDMFA welcomes people new to the hobby and experienced flyers to our Harelawmoor flying site to fly with us. However we ask that you follow these rules.
1. Visitors must insured (BMFA or SAA).
2. Planes must have a visible or easily accessible Operator ID in accordance with CAA rules.
3. You must be accompanied by a club member.
4. After 3 visits you must join the association if you wish to continue flying.
1. Please visit us at the site prior to purchasing any equipment for help and advice. This will save you time and money in the long run.
2. Novice flyers must join the association prior to flying.
3. You must fly with a buddy link to an experienced member of the association until deemed competent to fly solo.